4.08.2009

Not Great, but Definitely Not as Bad as I Thought

After getting somewhere in the neighborhood of 5-6 hours of sleep last night in the recliner, I'm actually feeling pretty good today. I thought for sure I'd barely get a winks-worth of sleep, and that I'd spend the day barely able to move.

Thankfully, I'm not nearly as stiff and sore as I had anticipated (but by the same token, I'm not as limber as a Romanian gymnast either) but I do notice some aches and pains that I wasn't feeling yesterday. I got a little bit of a bump on the top of my head, and my collarbone/shoulder area is more achy than before. (Granted, I've cut back on the pain meds a little.)

The areas of "road rash" are pressure sensitive, but they too, are treating me well today. Tomorrow might be another story when I change the dressings, but for now, I prefer not to thing about that.

1 comment:

  1. Kurt (and Best "Roadie" Ever Peggy),

    Sorry to hear about your squirrelly experience. Jokes aside, that had to be pretty scary.

    Hope you feel OK Friday morning. Unfortunately, the little I know about collarbones is that you're probably on your own. I've never hurt mine, but I've had several friends who have and the general rule from doctors is: Nothing we can do. Stay still for 6 weeks and good luck! Gotta love that, huh?

    After that--go get 'em Racer X!

    ReplyDelete