4.25.2010

A Chance for You to Look Into the Crystal Ball

As I mentioned in a post a couple of weeks ago, I signed up to participate in an charity event that would raise funds for a local nonprofit that aids families going through medical crises of one sort or another. And all I had to do was a) raise funds, and b) sit still whilst my head was shaved with a straight razor.

Well, today was the day that 'b' took place, and here are some before, during and after pix. (As always, click on the photo if you want to see an enlarged version.) I'll be the first to admit, it's not that drastic of a difference, but it probably is a pretty good indication of what my noggin will look like "naturally" within the next several years. But perhaps the best outcome was that the NPO raised nearly $10,000, so it was worth it.

Now, I just need to decide if I want to keep my hair/head this way... thoughts?


















































No comments:

Post a Comment