3.01.2009

New features

A couple quick FYIs:
  • I recently found out that 10 people can be e-mailed automatically when a new post is added to this blog. If you're interested, contact me off-blog and give me the e-mail address to where you want a notice sent. Please note, though: As some have noticed, I'm prone to typos and other writing mishaps on my initial submission, which, after they have come to my attention, I usually go back and make the necessary corrections. In such cases, you might also get an e-mail when a published post is edited, but I can't say for certain... just putting it out there as a possibility.
  • It's been there for a while, but if you scroll all the way to the bottom of the "homepage" for this blog, you'll see a "weather widget" for Boulder, CO.
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment