Today starts Spring Break week for Chloe and the rest of the students in Boulder Valley School District. We're foregoing a trip to Miami, San Padre Island, Cabo, etc. and staying right here in BoCo. Scheduled highlights for the week include:
- no set wake-up time (that's a highlight for Daddy, too!)
- a trip to the Denver aquarium.
- some serious spring and summer clothes shopping... she's outgrown a lot in a short period of time.
- her 6 yo check up (she probably won't consider that to be a highlight.)
- a playdate with some school friends.
- a round of mini-golf.
- possibly some sledding... despite last weekend's warm temps, there's talk of a sizeable snow event later this week.