8.10.2011

Kurt's Bike Trip in France - The Pictures

Below you will find a link to pictures from my trip. They're on Picasa, but you shouldn't need an account to view them... if you have the link (which is below) you should be OK.

The link will open automatically open up a slideshow... if the pictures are going by too fast/slow, you can adjust the speed with the controls at the bottom of the screen. (You may need to move your mouse pointer over the bottom of the screen to see the controls.)

So without further delay... follow this link to see my* pictures.

*The pictures at this link are just the pictures I took... me and my tour mates and guides all swapped photos, but I have yet to comb through all of theirs. Once I do, I will likely put them up as well. But for now, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment