Phew... are we tired.
Since Friday afternoon, we...
- went ice skating
- nearly set a new record for a grocery bill
- went to two holiday parties on Saturday night
- hosted 7 of Chloe's friends for a "pizza and movie" event
- got a couple of bike rides in (K)
- went caroling
- went to Christmas Pageant rehearsal (C)
- baked cookies (well, Peggy did that)
- went to a Christmas Tea (an annual tradition for PnC)
- did a monster cleaning of the home
- did some shoveling (it's snowing as I type... could get 5-10")
- got a couple of gym workouts in (KnP)
And coming up, we...
- will be picking up my sister and her family at the airport tonight (awesome!)
- will go bowling tomorrow (of course)
- go skiing for 3 days (VERY awesome)
- visit the Denver aquarium (probably)
- have a beer and burger at Mountain Sun (hopefully)
But, you know what? It's a good tired.